Kyrenia, Cyprus Sep 17, 2023
|Category||Villas, New Developments, Development status, Off Plan|
|Number of bedrooms||3|
|Number of bathrooms||2|
|Number of floors||2|
The Alpino Island investment project stands out from the company's previous projects with its uniqueness...
The villa complex is located in the most picturesque part of the island, 10 kilometers from Kyrenia, on the border of the villages of Lapta and Karşıyaka, which have preserved their pristine beauty.
In the Alpino Island complex, you will fully experience the true harmony created by man and nature. Just imagine watching the sunrise with a cup of aromatic coffee in the morning and ending the day with a glass of fine wine, admiring the incomparable sunset!
Our complex is perfect for romantic couples as well as families seeking the ideal life and relaxation in luxury and harmony. Enjoy the beauty of the Mediterranean Sea and the Kyrenia Mountains!
The Alpino Island complex will consist of 17 villas (11 standalone and 6 townhouses) built around a huge 980-square-meter pool. There will be islands with relaxation areas, sun loungers, and a bar around the pool, accessible via beautiful wooden bridges.
The architecture and design of the complex, its proximity to the sea, and the breathtaking views will impress even the most discerning buyers. All houses will have 128 square meters of space plus a rooftop terrace of 48 square meters (2+1 or 3+1).
As in previous projects, the houses will use top-class materials and specifications:
- Communication via the VRF System (outdoor units to be installed independently)
- Central vacuum system (built-in vacuum cleaner) (hose and central unit to be installed independently)
- Warm water floor construction (autonomous gas or electric boiler to be installed independently)
- Glass fireplace, open from 4 sides
- Windows from the German company Rehau
- Plumbing from the German company Grohe
- Smart layout, spacious rooms
- Option to choose the layout during construction: 2+1 or 3+1
- The 2+1 layout includes a laundry room
- Barbecue area on the rooftop terrace
Construction is scheduled to begin in January 2023, with completion in the first quarter of 2025.
Hospital - 4 km
Beach - 1 km
Amenities - 0.5 km
Public Transportation - 0.5 km